1830s Rendezvous & Spanish Colonial Art Market
Saturday and Sunday,
September 15 & 16, 2018
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days
Open to the Public!
Children 12 and Under: Free
The Fort Restaurant,
19192 Highway 8
Morrison, CO 80465
See the map on our Contact Us page >
Experience a Day in the Old West!
A Fun Event For The Entire Family!
Art, Music, Mountain Men Demonstrations, History and more!
This Event Includes:
- Interpreter Demonstrations, including blacksmithing, tomahawk throwing, rope making, Flint Lock Rifle shooting, and more.
- Artist Demonstrations, including encrusted straw, retablo painting, and more.
- Enrichment provided by CHAC (Chicano Humanities and Arts Council).
- Entertainment and musical performances.
- Hands-On Activities for All Ages.
- Film Showings of Shinin’ Times narrated by Sam Arnold (as shown on PBS), and the National Park Service documentary film Bent’s Fort, The Sand Creek Massacre and the Civil War.
- Mini exhibits on the cultural diversity of early Colorado.